• Pump with automatic switch from double action to single action over
• 400 mbar in oder to reduce the effort at high pressure
• Pressure up to 800mbar (11.6 psi)
• 2×2000 cc
• Inflates and deflates
• Inlet protected from sand
• Suitable for inflatables and kites
• Dimensions: 4-1/3″ x 8-2/3″ x 17-3/4 (11cm x 22cm x 45cm)
Bravo 4 Manometer: Scoprega manometer and adapters fits most inflatable boat air valves.
• Measures air pressure 0 – 14.5 psi (1 bar)
• Allows progressive pressure measurement using any Bravo pump
• Can be used in place of Zodiac’s Z60054 Manometer, which has been discontinued by the manufacturer
Note: Some spring loaded center push pin style valves may require the
removal of center plastic spline inside the adapter fitting in order to
allow a positive friction fit.
Package includes pump and hose with 3 tip fittings to fit most popular kites on the market