Solid Foot Lock System (SFLS) – Comfy brings the success of previous year’s even further. The strap materials are made even softer. The width, angle and shape of the straps arch are optimized to keep your feet locked tightly but comfy. SFLS consists of combined footstrap and footpad that works as a unified binding system that is super easy to mount/dismount in a single move.
SFLS Comfy is constructed to serve the needs of wide range of foot sizes starting from girls 36 up to big foot kite surfers riding bare foot 47 size.
Footpads construction embodies a 3D anti-shock amortizing layers in toeside and heelside that dampens impacts and ensures soft landings for your feet. Asymmetric adjustable footstraps are of ergonomic 3D shape. Footstraps have premium design from outside and soft material construction inside with special feet side protection to keep the skin of feet unhurt even after excessive kiting.
3D thermoforming footpads with 5-fold layer system for maximum softness, impact protection and non-slipperiness:
- Multiple cell-comb toe pillow
- Amortizing base plate
- Impact absorption at heavy landings
- Triple EVA rubber layer zones
- 3D ergonomic top surface
Asymmetric adjustable footstraps:
- Premium graphics decor
- Molded PVC top finishing with anti-scratch cover
- Adjustable strap system
- Ultra soft neoprene
- Feet side protection
- Ergonomic shape soft material
- Reinforced stainless steel anchor fixator for strap end
- Fits boards with 6″ or 6.25″ insert spacing.
- Can be removed and installed with straps fully intact