It doesn’t get any warmer than this. Get toasty with the newest leader of the pack, The VOLTT. The comfiest and warmest wetsuit Mystic has ever made.
Riding in the VOLTT is like cranking up the heat in your car after a long fulfilling session. It’s as warm and welcoming as catching up with a long-lost pal over a couple of beers. Hell, the VOLTT is so warm it’s almost like eating a pizza straight out of the oven!
The new stealth-styling, with straight lines and sharp corners, is most recognizable in the updated MYSTIC V-Shape on the back. The goal was to create a suit that looks great, but feels even better. That’s why Mystic upgraded the VOLTT using 3 different thicknesses instead of 2. The result is a warmer suit with a lot more stretch. A wetsuit you can kitesurf in all winter long.
The days of using the cold as an excuse are over. You’ll never freeze your balls off with the VOLTT!
- M-Flex 2.0 (100%)
- Knitflex – Knitflex outer lining is Mystic’s high-end stretch fabric. Compared to other, non-woven fabrics, Knitflex is more durable and has a unique structure in the lining. This creates an excellent and uniform stretch in all directions making it a great outer lining for panels that really need to perform. Knitflex truly looks and feels amazing, but the fast-drying abilities of the fabric are even better. As soon as water droplets touch Knitflex they bead up on the surface. Knitflex will channel out larger amounts of water in no time resulting in a faster drying suit.
- Flaremesh in chest, back & lower body – The Mystic design team managed to create a new high-performance inner lining with excellent stretch and heat reflection. Flaremesh lining has a carbon backing and is topped with big terry loops creating a high pile for extra insulation and a soft touch. Flaremesh also channels water through the fabric to decrease drying time. This finally puts an end to sessions starting with a wet and cold suit. The jacquard knit design is unique to Mystic’s wetsuits.
- Fox Fleece in all other panels – If it’s soft, smooth, and incredibly warm, it’s probably Mystic’s renewed thermal inner lining called Fox Fleece. Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. The fleece also holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. Fox Fleece has superior stretch performance in all directions making it super suitable for every panel in all of Mystic’s wetsuits.
- Waterproof Stretch Flaremesh Taping (100%): All Seams
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
- Wind Mesh Chest Panel
- Wind Mesh Back Panel
- Fine Mystic Zip
- Hex-Tech Kneepads
- Hook&Loop Ankle Closure Straps (included)
- Non-Slip Cuffs
- Key Pocket 2.0: Keyloop with Mini-Buckle