Meet the 5 finger Marshall glove. Having Fox fleece with critical taping on the inside and polyester lined 3mm M-Flex (100%) on the outside, this Precurved glove will give you everything you need without the excess heat. Marshall has Liquid seams, but only on the critical areas of the glove. Mystic has also added a layer of Palm grip so you won’t slip off the bar or boom.
- Liquid Seams (30%):Critical Areas
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
- Junction Taping Inside
- Friction Grip
- Removable Hook&Loop Wristband
- Pre-Curved Shape
- M-Flex 2.0 (100%)
- Fox Fleece – Fox Fleece is fluffy. Big loops in the fabric create a high pile inner lining that holds air for extra insulation. Because of that, it also holds less water, enhancing its quick-dry capability. It also has superior stretch performance in all directions.
- Knitflex – Knitflex outer lining is Mystic’s high-end stretch fabric. Compared to other, non-woven fabrics, Knitflex is more durable and has a unique structure in the lining. This creates an excellent and uniform stretch in all directions making it a great outer lining for panels that really need to perform. Knitflex truly looks and feels amazing, but the fast-drying abilities of the fabric are even better. As soon as water droplets touch Knitflex they bead up on the surface. Knitflex will channel out larger amounts of water in no time resulting in a faster drying time.