The full carbon BCF (Bionic Core Frame) is made with the best possible materials. This results in the stiffest and lightest BCF, the specific placement of the fibers allows Mystic to create a frame that is extremely stiff horizontally while maintaining the flex diagonally, therefore the harness is still able to follow your body.
- Horizontal Stiffness – The BCF is very stiff from the left to the right side of the harness; this is what Mystic calls horizontal stiff. The pull from the kite is evenly distributed over your lower back because the BCF will keep its C-shape even during the strongest pulls.
- Torsion Tech – The BCF is designed with a specific layup allowing the harness to wrap around your body. This makes the harness more forgiving without compromising on the stiffness.
- Impact Resistance – By using a unique composite the BCF has a better impact resistance compared to traditional composites.
- Bionic Core Frame
- Soft Neoprene Edges
- Key Pocket 2.0 (keyloop with mini-buckle)
- Fix Foam
- Battle Belt 2.0 (new hook&loop, slim design, safety knife pocket)
- HP system with reinforced guidance holes
Comes with Mystic Clickerbar 4.0 – see our listing for details