The Majestic BCF (Bionic Core Frame) is designed with a specific body mapping to create a stiff horizontal support. The roving glass fibers are constructed in multiple layers, specific fiber orientation allows the wings to flex diagonally. While the compression and impact resistance are higher, the weight stiffness ratio is slightly lower compared to carbon fibers.
- Horizontal Stiffness – The BCF is very stiff from the left to the right side of the harness; this is what Mystic calls horizontal stiff. The pull from the kite is evenly distributed over your lower back because the BCF will keep its C-shape even during the strongest pulls.
- Torsion Tech – The BCF is designed with a specific layup allowing the harness to wrap around your body. This makes the harness more forgiving without compromising on the stiffness.
- Impact Resistance – By using a unique composite the BCF has a better impact resistance compared to traditional composites.
- Roven Composite
- Bionic Core Frame
- Fix Foam
- Soft Neoprene Edges
- Battle Belt 2.0: Integrated Safety Knife Pocket
- HP System with Reinforced Guidance Holes
- Key Pocket 2.0: Keyloop with Mini-Buckle
- Suitable for Stealth bar, Clickerbar & Bananabar – see note below
This listing is for harness only! You must order the bar separately – choose from Mystic bar options of Stealth Bar Kite, Stealth Bar Surf, Clickerbar 4.0, Clickerbar 4.0 Surf, or Bananabar Kite.