Majestic is still one of Mystic team riders’ favorites. It was quite the challenge to make the best even better, but Mystic pulled it off. They updated the panels with Knitflex on the outside and Flaremesh quick dry lining with waterproof stretch taped seams on the inside.
Mystic also got rid of unnecessary seams, minimalizing the numbers of panels. Multiple arm panels are combined to gain optimal stretch in all directions. The backzip suit got a total redesign.
Safe to say that maximum comfort and freedom of movement are guaranteed while kitesurfing in this suit.
- Waterproof Stretch Taping (100%): All Seams
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
- Wind Mesh Chest Panel
- Wind Mesh Back Panel
- Fine Mystic Zip
- Glide Skin Neck Construction
- Hex-Tech Kneepads
- Hook&Loop Ankle Closure Straps (included)
- Non-Slip Cuffs
- Overhead Backup Shield
- Lining Saver
- Key Pocket 2.0: Keyloop with Mini-Buckle
- M-Flex 2.0 (100%)
- Knitflex – Knitflex outer lining is Mystic’s high-end stretch fabric. Compared to other, non-woven fabrics, Knitflex is more durable and has a unique structure in the lining. This creates an excellent and uniform stretch in all directions making it a great outer lining for panels that really need to perform. Knitflex truly looks and feels amazing, but the fast-drying abilities of the fabric are even better. As soon as water droplets touch Knitflex they bead up on the surface. Knitflex will channel out larger amounts of water in no time resulting in a faster drying suit.
- Flaremesh in chest and back – The Mystic design team managed to create a new high-performance inner lining with excellent stretch and heat reflection. Flaremesh lining has a carbon backing and is topped with big terry loops creating a high pile for extra insulation and a soft touch. Flaremesh also channels water through the fabric to decrease drying time. This finally puts an end to sessions starting with a wet and cold suit. The jacquard knit design is unique to Mystic’s wetsuits.
- Fox Fleece in lower body – If it’s soft, smooth, and incredibly warm, it’s probably Mystic’s renewed thermal inner lining called Fox Fleece. Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. The fleece also holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. Fox Fleece has superior stretch performance in all directions making it super suitable for every panel in all of Mystic’s wetsuits.