The Advanced Jet Bottom features a double concave channel in the bottom of the boards which causes a clearer and more defined planing. Only with Spleene boards does the bottom of the board feature a parabolic cross section to accentuate the grip of the board by further use of the sideways channel rails, especially in choppy water.
- AJB: Advanced Jet Bottom Technology This Shape-Detail describes a double concave channel on the base side of the board. It allows the board to plane more freely and earlier. The profile of the double concave is not a simple radius. Spleene developed the Advanced Jet Bottom with a parabolic shape. Compared to a normal double concave the Advanced Jet Bottom provides significantly more “edge bite” as it channels the waterflow along its edges. Even in choppy conditions the difference is very noticeable.
- BRL: Beveled Rail A slightly lift egdewise at the base side which generates a lot more comfort in choppy conditions
CCN: Carbon Construction The Spleene Boards receive their huge performance by the application of high-quality carbon in the laminate construction.
- CDO: Concave Door Outline The concave outline enables you to ride at an extreme angle to the wind with all Doors.
- DFC: Dynamic Flex Control We have tested all Spleene boards many, many times to develop perfect flex. The layers of the fiberglass are separated in zones and decreasing towards the tips. With that construction we can control the flex with more accuracy You don´t need to have burning legs or hurting ankles, even after long sessions!
FCR: Full Center Rail The more solid edge in the centre of the board prevents effectively from miscutting and losing your edge.
- FSR: Flat Scoop Rocker For ultimate maneuverability and early planing ability with all Doors.
- FST: Full Suspension Tips All our boards are equipped with the Spleene developed Full Suspension Tips providing maximum flex where it is needed, at the tips around the fin-area. The results are improved suspension characteristics and better shock absorption, which lead to more control and ride-comfort.
- NNT: Needle Nose Tip The Spleene RIP & rs boards have a much more narrow outline at the tips compare other boards on the market. You get more speed and more control. While jumping you can push the board better into the water with less power so you get more tension on your lines. The effect is a much higher jump.
- SAR: Spray Anticipating Rail There´s no spray water anymore because of the more narrow outline.
TSO: Three Stance Option All Spleene boards have a three stance option, so you can setup your board 100% prefect for you..
- TUE: Tucked Under Edge A bend in the rounded rail at the center section gives more speed and prevents spray.
- T3C: Twin 3D-Woodcore All Spleene Boards are produced with a form-glued, CNC-milled woodcore.
Straps: The new Spleene straps can be adjusted via Velcro. They are manufactured with a special memory foam which will adapt to your feet.
Pads: The new Spleene pads can be assembled in different angles and positions according to your own style. They are manufactured with a special memory foam which will adapt to your feet.
Grab: The new Spleene grab handle is manufactured with aluminum inside and fits perfectly to your hands.
***Each Board Comes Complete with Pads, Straps, Fins, Handle, and All Hardware***